Thursday, May 31, 2012

Neon, I love you so much

So I have this new thing for bright colors. I have been buying bright colored jeans, shorts, shirts...I just can't get enough. This weekend I am in Austin visiting my boy and some of my friends from college. I feel very lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. Today I was able to catch up with some friends, and then tonight my boy and I were lucky enough to go see Les Mis (pictures tomorrow). But here are some from today!

Also, two other quick things:
1. I am pale (as you already know), but this neon pink actually makes me look like I have some color. Looks like I'll be buying more things in this shade of pink!
2. My friend, Z (pictured below) is wicked awesome, and a super talented writer. Check out his blog here! You won't be sorry.










2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog :)
    Would love to follow each other??
    http://makeupandbeautytips-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete