She had asked us to answer eleven questions that she gave us, so here we go!
1. Which blogger inspires you or you simply just love and cannot get enough of?
The first blogger than I came upon a few years ago that I really admire is Kendi, from Kendi Everyday. She has great style, stuff that I could actually see myself wearing everyday...not to mention, I think she's hilarious.
2. What is your horoscope sign?
Scorpio, but I honestly don't pay too much attention to the whole horoscope thing :)
3. What is two quotes you love?
Since I'm a Christian I have some Bible verses that I really love:
"Above all else, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
-- 1 Peter 4:8
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light."
-- Matthew 11:28-30
4. What is one thing this summer you must do, no ifs or buts about it?
Go on vacation somewhere, even if it's just for a weekend.
5. What is 3 words your friends would use to describe you?
These are always hard for me...thoughtful, stubborn, good listener.
6. What is one dream you hope to achieve in your life journey?
My ultimate dream in life is to have a family and be a mother one day.
7. What is your favorite dish to eat?
This is so hard, cause I sure do love food. But probably a big burger.
8. Who is one person that inspires you in your life?
One person that inspires me is my mother. She's my best friend, and I would love to be just like her.
9. What is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
My student teaching and getting to know my students.
10. Favorite television shows that start up in the fall or now summer?
Oh goodness, here I go...Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time, New Girl, and more than I can't think of at the moment. (Told you I loved TV...)
11. What are the top 5 places you want to travel?
Everywhere! New York, Chicago, everywhere in Europe, Seattle, San Francisco.
Bloggers I nominate are: