Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Post, New Blog

As you can see, I haven't written in this blog in about a year. 

After a lot of thought, and even more inspiration, I have decided to jump back on this blogging bandwagon. This blog has been a lot of things, and has gone through a lot of changes...but this time it's going to be exactly what I want it to be.

What is that exactly?

To put it in my boyfriends terms, it's a "pinterest blog".
This little corner of the internet will be anything and everything I feel whenever I am posting.
Whether that be something about fashion, something going on in my life, a recipe, or crossing something off my bucket list, it's going on this baby.

I am so excited and can't wait to be sharing a little part of me with you guys!

Here's a little sneak peak of a posts that will be coming:


No comments:

Post a Comment