Monday, May 16, 2011

5. Ride in a taxi

      As silly as it sounds, riding is a taxi is something that I have always wanted to do. I know that it is nothing glamourous or something that absolutely needs to be done before you die...but I have always wondered what it was like!
      After watching several episodes of Cash Cab, How I Met Your Mother, and being in total awe of New York in general, riding in a taxi seems to be the closest I can get currently to any of those things. So on this night Nick and I were able to have a wonderful night with his friend Allison and her boyfriend Hobbs. They were nice enough to cook the two of us dinner (which was absolutely delicious!) and then we went to a concert in downtown Austin! It was a great night, and ended with me crossing one more thing off of my list---riding in a taxi.


        I can also safely say that our taxi driver thought I was strange for wanting to take a picture with his car...but it was well worth it! I was so happy to be able to cross one more thing off of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment